Objects of Desire
Spice up your life with these scorching hot finds.
1. High Jewellery: De GRISOGONO’s collection of superlative jewellery combines exceptional stones to create unique pieces which intertwine emotions and creativity in a contemporary spirit.
2. The Iconic Monokini: Turn heads at your next summer soiree with this lavish one-piece from Holt Miami. Complete with crystals, this iconic look is for those who dare to shine.
3.Clifton: Baume & Mercier designed a timepiece that pairs the urban appeal of a brown calfskin strap with the depth and precision of a racing-inspired, open-worked slate grey dial. This season, step up your wrist game with a limited-edition watch.
4. Van Cleef & Arpels Clip-on Earrings: The Rose de Noel Diamond Angel Skin Coral Flower Yellow Gold Earrings are designed for non-pierced ears and make the perfect statement for any occasion.
5. Beatle-mobile: Phantom V: This souped-up, psychedelic ride was originally designed and owned by the late John Lennon. Just like the rock icon, this Rolls-Royce goes down in history.
6. Grapple Cabinet: You’ll want to get your hands on this bespoke piece of pop art furniture by Alan Fears.
7. Jenny Packham: The AW18 campaign by the famed designer combines rich tones and sophisticated designs to create provoking pieces such as the Aries gown.
8. Barovier & Toso Chandelier: Set the mood with this illuminating lighting fixture that is sure to bring the same warmth and romance of its place of origin — Venice, Italy.
9. Master & Dynamic: Turn up the volume and allow yourself to be focused and inspired, all while transporting your mind to another dimension. The MW60 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones provide rich and warm sound.
10. De GRISOGONO: The renowned jewellery designer uses top-quality stones and outstanding craftsmanship to develop unique and stunning collections.
11. Four Seasons Hotel George V: Nestled in the heart of Paris, this romantic and grand luxury hotel transports guests into an opulent Parisian experience
12. Christian Lacroix’s Art of Living: Immerse yourself in the fantastical world of the House of Christian Lacroix with his collection of imaginative wallpapers.
13. Louis XIII Cognac by Rémy Martin: An exquisite blend of up to 1,200 grapes eaux-de-vie sourced 100 per cent from Grand Champagne. Louis XIII embraces its rich history while paying homage to today’s luxury enthusiasts and their sophisticated palates.