Turn your imaginings into reality with hot finds that will enrich your lifestyle with a little love, a lot of style, and the ultimate in luxury.
1. TIFFANY KEYS With its lock on luxe jewellery, Tiffany & Co. offers a romantic collection of key pendants available in gold, silver, platinum or diamond. www.tiffany.ca
2. CHANEL Fitted in couture Chanel, Mumbai model and actress Frieda Pinto of Slumdog Millionaire visited Paris to enjoy Chanel’s Ready-to-Wear fall/winter 2009 collection, alongside the world’s top supermodels.
3. ZILLI HOME INTERIORS Look to Zilli Home Interiors for this season’s most stylish furnishings. Find that one-of-a-kind piece to complete the look of your home and complement your individual lifestyle.
4. ANDREASPHOTO INC. As one of the city’s top photographers, Andreas captures all your special moments long after the cake is eaten and the flowers droop. Sealing treasured instants for hundreds of clients around the world, Andreas seizes every memorable second with skill. www.andreasphoto.ca
5. ONTARIO ART GALLERY Infuse your lifestyle with art. Remix: New Modernities in a Post-Indian World explores multifaceted situations of 21st century indigenous artists. Running from April 4 – Aug. 23, 2009, this stirring exhibition reveals 15 talented artists. www.ago.net
6. FRANK MICHAEL ART-DESIGN Be the next to own a sought-after Frank Michael original. Already a favourite of the stars, Frank Michael’s unique paintings spill with originality. www.frankmichael-art-design.com
7. THE SHOPS ON EL PASEO Gucci. Burberry. Bottega Veneta. As the ultimate destination for luxury finds, El Paseo Boulevard in the resort city of Palm Desert explodes with a collection of designer boutiques; art galleries and fine dining for you to indulge in.
8. WEEGO HOME.COM Enliven your interiors with Weego Home, a furniture and accessories haven that is serious about being fun. With playful colours and eye-catching patterns, Weego fills your home with inspired creations. www.weegohome.com