A Cut Above – Diamond jewellery
We’ve curated a selection of hand-cut diamond pieces that are serious showstoppers. This season it’s all about brilliant diamonds and gems to pull you out of those dreaded winter blues.
1. Your look will be anything but chilly with these stunning icicle-shaped diamond earrings from Samuel Kleinberg.
2. This authentic Fabergé ring features genuine multi-coloured sapphires, diamonds, rubies, tsavorites and emeralds set in 18k yellow gold.
3. The perfect accessory for the little black dress. This piece by Hearts on Fire is bound to steal the spotlight.
4. Picturesque handcrafted petals adorn these citrine earrings by Anabela Chan.
5. Treasured by leading museums and private collectors, an irresistible objet d’art to own. Iconic House of Fabergé introduces the new Heritage Collection — a turquoise guilloché enamel and diamond locket in 18k yellow gold.
6. Beautiful rose and white gold evolves into this gorgeous masterpiece of a butterfly ring by Anabela Chan.
7. An elegant statement piece, this Hearts On Fire right-hand ring features a dazzling double crown of diamonds in a white-gold setting.
8. Renowned design house Royal De Versailles crafted these shimmering emerald-and-white diamond earrings sure to make anyone green with envy.
9. Ravishing rubies and diamonds adorn this ring. The gems are laid in 18k rose gold by Royal De Versailles.
10. Platinum and 18k yellow gold dazzle these Harry Kotlar earrings.