Objects Of Desire
1. In celebration of a scentenary classic, Guerlain’s perfume pundit, Thierry Wasser, unveils L’Heure de Nuit. This limited edition $270 ode de parfum pays homage to the legendary L’Heure Bleue.
2. Jonathan Adler’s needlepoint Tramp pillow is the face of fashionable home décor.
3. So stunning, you may not want to sink your teeth into Maggie Austin’s artful custom cakes.
4. Gus Design Group Inc. certainly wasn’t winging it with its ergonomic Kipling Glider and matching ottoman.
5. The evolution of kitchen culture has led us to Gaggenau, a culinary design trailblazer.
6. A Parisian palace of this calibre belongs in storybooks, but guests can now experience their own fairy tales at Trianon Palace Versailles.
7. Set with an astounding 739 diamonds weighing a total of 30.35 carats, Lou Goldberg Jeweller’s latest 18-karat white gold cuff is to be coveted.
8. Cococozy’s collection of fragrant candles create a mood money can’t buy.
9. Place your Fabergé tome atop this hand-polished brass Ulu Convex Table and let the conversation begin.