For the man who is already effortlessly polished, these essentials will complement a style marked by sophisticated nonchalance — how to dress in the pandemic’s new normal.
1. PAL ZILERI | SPRING/SUMMER 2021 COLLECTION Marrying casual and contemporary, Pal Zileri’s latest Spring/Summer 2021 Urban Casual collection includes classic spring pieces worth investing in, like an ultra-light suede biker jacket or classic slim-fi t denim jeans.
2. AESOP | SCULPT HAIR POLISH Made with key ingredients like bergamot rind and lime, this high-hold styling hair polish, applied wet or dry, will add an effortless shine and a subtle citrus aroma to your growing locks.
3. GIORGIO ARMANI | ACQUA DI GIÒ ABSOLU EAU DE PARFUM Celebrating the union of water and wood, the marine and patchouli notes of Acqua Di Giò embody masculinity with a twist — best for a man looking for a woody and aquatic signature fragrance.
4. SAINT LAURENT | LEATHER AIRPODS CASE Crafted in Italy, this leather-covered AirPods case, attached to a logo-engraved key ring and embossed with SAINT LAURENT PARIS lettering, will make your ears and your eyes happy.
5. THOM BROWNE | UNCONSTRUCTED JACKET WITH FOUR-BAR STRIPE Made in Japan, this unconstructed sport coat is designed with a seamed four-bar stripe at the sleeve with buttoned tricolour grosgrain cuffs, complementing a man who’s looking to rock casual-cool.
6. BALMAIN | COTTON T-SHIRT IN MONOGRAM PRINT When it comes to classic T-shirts, this Balmain crewneck is far from basic, featuring the luxury fashion house’s flocked logo and an all-over branded monogram print.