Objects of Desire: Spring Edition
The luxuries you need to know across fashion, florals, furniture and more.
1. JENNY PACKHAM AW21 PRE COLLECTION: For AW21, the British designer looked at Hollywood’s Golden Age for inspiration, from its sensational gowns to its personalities.
2. MALTESE CROSS CUFF: Available in small, medium and large, the Maltese Cross Cuff, including diamonds and 18k gold, was originally designed for Coco Chanel in the 1930s.
3. GRANDEMARE OUTDOOR SECTIONAL: Flexform is a brand known for its Made In Italy label. Its outdoor furniture is no different. This sectional boasts wooden armrests and is accompanied by the Tessa Outdoor armchair.
4. KRUG GRANDE CUVÉE BRUT: Known as a champagne with a rounder flavour profile, this cuvée has been developed from a blend of 140 wines spanning longer than a decade.
5. GUILIA GTA: Described in a statement as “a gift to every fan of Alfa Romeo and petrol heads in general”, the Guilia GTA is Alfa Romeo’s best-performing sports saloon to date.
6. PORSCHE EBIKE SPORT: Inspired by the lines of the Porsche Taycan, the eBike brings the performance and finish of the iconic sports car manufacturer to two wheels.
7. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DESIGN: Offering floral services, styling and installation for all sorts of occasions, this London-based brand is founded on creativity and attention to detail.
8. THE ROYAL EXCHANGE: A hub set in the heart of London, The Royal Exchange brings together luxury boutiques stocking independent brands and spots for dining, coffees and cocktails.
9. JUNGLE ANIMALIER SQUARE DISH: Bring the jungle into your home with this Versace flat bowl, decorated with the brand’s iconic style and finished with Medusa accents.
10. LOUBI QUEEN: As one of the fashion house’s most iconic pieces, the Loubi Queen consists of a delicate ankle strap and leather-wrapped stiletto heel.
11. AIRPODS MAX: Apple elevates their AirPods to over-ear headphones with minimal distortion and active noise cancellation for a memorable listening experience.